I’m part of a fantastic website where you share ideas, recipes, review products and more called Shopper Social. Not only do I LOVE to trial products and review them but I also love to see new recipes.
This delicious looking recipe caught my eye and I just HAD to share with you!
For other recipes or to sign up to this fantastic website click HERE
Balsamic Garlic Grilled Mushroom Skewers
As a replacement for meat or as a side at your next BBQ – however you fancy, they’re a great addition to your table!
Smoky grilled balsamic and garlic marinated mushroom skewers
ingredients serves 4
- 900g mushrooms, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the mushrooms in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the mushrooms and grill over medium-high heat until just tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.