Doesn’t this gorgeous pie look AMAZING !!!
These images were shared in a cooking group I am in from a lady named Yasemin, I HAD to share this gorgeous recipe so that I can make it myself some day soon.
For the crust-
2 packets of plain biscuits (i used the “maria” ones from aldi ill post a photo of them below)
4 tblsp butter or margarine
1tblsp crunchy peanut butter
For the filling-
1 can of chocolate condensed milk
1 small pack of cadbury dairy milk chocolate
1 1/2 – 2 tblsp thickened cream
crushed peanuts to garnish
1) put the can of condensed milk to boil in water (DO NOT OPEN THE CAN), keep topping up the water as it evaporates it will need to boil for roughly 2hrs, to speed up the process you could put it in your pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
2) crush biscuits in a bowl and melt the butter in 30 second bursts in the microwave, then combine with the crushed biscuits and peanut butter. mix until you get a wet crumb consistency.
3) transfer crumb mixture to tart pan and press down with the bottom of a glass ensuring its evenly spread out; as well as up the sides. Put into frisge to cool while condensed milk is cooking.
4) when the condensed milk is done allow to cool and open can, at this point youll need to take a small fork and mix the thick fudge like product in the can very fast to remove any lumps and ensure its creamy.
5) pour into biscuit case and spread evenly with back of spoon. Return to fridge to cool for 15-20 minutes.
6) in a bowl put the chocolate and thickened cream then heat in microwave for 30 sec then mix until all the chocolate is melted. Pour over the top of the choc fudge mixture in the tart.
7) sprinkle with crushed peanuts and leave in fridge overnight. (Note: you can eat it right away but i find it to be EVEN BETTER after spending a night in the fridge)